Coremont provides integrated front to back office services to investment managers and financial institutions and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom. Coremont’s offering covers the full investment life-cycle, including portfolio management technology, risk services, operations, treasury and regulatory reporting.
Coremont employs over 200 staff, with offices in London, Hong Kong, Connecticut and the Channel Islands. Led by a team of highly experienced finance professionals across multiple disciplines, Coremont is highly regarded across the industry for its trading analytics and operational robustness.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with institutional backing and a proven track record in delivering a suite of financial services to a market-leading standard. The successful individual will be able to combine their industry experience with a vision for further development in a dynamic and supportive environment.
- Responsible for the execution of the sales strategy in the Americas
- Spearhead Coremont sales effort in the US market, geared towards aggressive revenue-raising targets
- Define addressable markets in the US, across different market segments, including hedge funds, traditional asset managers, asset owners and other financial institutions
- Drive sales origination and lead generation efforts
- Cultivate and leverage relationships with external partners (e.g. US banks, prime brokers, consultants) to expand Coremont’s marketing reach
- Coordinate large sales deals including pre-sales due diligence, tailoring a service proposal to client’s needs, negotiation of financial terms and organising initial on-boarding activities
- Contribute content and ideas for Coremont marketing collateral across all elements of Coremont’s offering
- Collaborate with colleagues to feed into product development roadmap
- Contribute to the development of Coremont’s CRM system and related governance and processes to maximize the effectiveness of Coremont’s sales function on a global basis
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- At least 10 years of experience selling technology solutions or outsourcing services to asset managers and financial institutions
- Well-cultivated relationships with established buy-side institutions, in particular hedge funds
- Ability to speak the language of the front office and perform high level demos of our portfolio management technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in financial markets across all asset classes and investment strategies
- Sales experience from the buy side and/or sell side across trading, portfolio, risk management, operations, accounting
- Team player
- Dynamic and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment