Coremont provides integrated front to back office services to investment managers and financial institutions and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom. Coremont’s service offering encompasses the full asset management life-cycle, including a portfolio management system, risk analysis, operations (trade processing, fund accounting and treasury services), compliance support and investor relations services. The business spun out from Brevan Howard Asset Management (one of the world’s leading absolute return/hedge fund managers) in 2018 and Brevan Howard remains a key client.
Coremont employs over 190 staff, with offices in London, Hong Kong, Connecticut and the Channel Islands. It is led by a team of highly experienced finance professionals across multiple disciplines with a platform that is considered an industry leader in trading analytics, risk analysis and operational robustness.
This job opening represents an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with institutional backing and a proven track record in delivering a suite of financial services to a market-leading standard. The successful individual will be able to combine their industry experience with a vision for further development in a dynamic and supportive environment.
Reports into the Head of Sales & Client Relations. Leads and coordinates a firm-wide approach to client management for allocated clients. Takes a leadership role in strengthening client relationships. Ensures clients relationships are expertly managed and that the strategic expansion of the relationships are carried out in accordance with the company’s strategic agenda and goals.
• Strategic client management – strategic account planning & formal relationship governance
• CRM – contribute to the development of Coremont’s CRM system and related processes to maximize the effectiveness of Coremont’s RM function on a global basis
• Operations support – acting as escalation point internally & externally, driving issue resolution & service development improvements, new fund launch support, coordination and running of client meetings
• Commercial review – monitoring for service creep, identifying new revenue streams, working closely with service teams on cost drivers
• Product solutions – feeding into the development of the Coremont product and innovation pipeline
• Sales/new business support – pitch and proposal/fee structuring, RFPs, onboarding support, developing a strong knowledge of Coremont’s products and services, identifying and completing new sales and cross-selling opportunities.
• Third party relationship management – cultivating relationships with key influencers in the marketplace to help strengthen our position & reputation.
• Promoting the brand – representing and promoting the firm at industry forums, events and web based seminars with the purpose of knowledge sharing and identifying new and potential prospects.