Coremont provides integrated front to back office services to investment managers and financial institutions and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom. Coremont’s service offering encompasses the full asset management life-cycle, including a portfolio management system, risk analysis, operations (trade processing, fund accounting and treasury services), compliance support and investor relations services. The business spun out from Brevan Howard Asset Management (one of the world’s leading absolute return/hedge fund managers) in 2018 and Brevan Howard remains a key client.
Coremont employs over 220 staff, with offices in London, Hong Kong, Connecticut and the Channel Islands. It is led by a team of highly experienced finance professionals across multiple disciplines with a platform that is considered an industry leader in trading analytics, risk analysis and operational integrity.
This job opening represents an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with institutional backing and a proven track record in delivering a suite of financial services to a market-leading standard. The successful individual will be able to combine their industry experience with a vision for further development in a dynamic and supportive environment.
The Reference Data Analyst role sits within the recently established Data Services function, which is responsible for driving an outcome driven, client-centric data strategy and leading governance, operational and commercial initiatives to improve the quality of data as an enterprise asset.
- Ensuring that all instrument reference data is maintained in an accurate and timely manner in all necessary systems and data repositories (in coordination with Trading Assistant and Operational teams)
- Providing domain expertise for reference data, spanning all aspects of instrument static i.e. identifiers, classifiers and descriptive data relating to financial instruments (all asset classes); corporate actions; product classifications; client / book hierarchies; and other data sets e.g. holiday calendars.
- Monitoring of automated intraday and batch reference data flows with timely resolution of breaks
- Continuous review and enhancement of data capture processes and associated control environment e.g. via automation and robust process / procedures framework
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and ensuring data requirements and issues are identified, prioritised and resourced as needed to ensure timely resolution
- Produce outputs relating to data quality monitoring and control processes as required by Data Stewards for data quality reporting