Coremont provides integrated front to back office services to investment managers and financial institutions and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom. Coremont’s offering covers the full investment life-cycle, including portfolio management technology, risk services, operations, treasury and regulatory reporting.
Coremont employs over 200 staff, with offices in London, Hong Kong, Connecticut and the Channel Islands. Led by a team of highly experienced finance professionals across multiple disciplines, Coremont is highly regarded across the industry for its trading analytics and operational robustness.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with institutional backing and a proven track record in delivering a suite of financial services to a market-leading standard. The successful individual will be able to combine their industry experience with a vision for further development in a dynamic and supportive environment.
Coremont is looking to hire a C# Quant Developer to design and build a sustainable infrastructure. The successful candidate will develop and enhance our C# derivative pricing library as well as code for running the library in a distributed manner. Work may include derivatives on: FX, interest rates, equities, credit or commodities.
The pricing library will at first provide risk, P&L and what-if scenario analysis; later this will be expanded to backtesting, screening etc.
This represents an excellent opportunity for a Quant to learn more about derivatives and distributed computing whilst working in a dynamic and intellectually challenging environment.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Upwards of three years development experience in the financial services industry
- Prior/current experience of working with Quant Analysts
- Some knowledge of FX, interest rates, equity, credit or commodity derivatives
- Strong programming skills in C#
- Experience dealing with traders
- Experience supporting a live production environment
- A solid understanding of best practices in software development, testing and release procedures
- SQL, AWS or experience with any cloud provider, messaging platforms, serialisation
- Strong mathematics
- Excellent communications skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate and well organised
- Excellent triage/problem diagnosis skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to multitask and prioritise well
- Must be a self-starter who will work well in a busy team