Coremont provides integrated front to back office services to investment managers and financial institutions and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom. Coremont’ s offering covers the full investment life-cycle, including portfolio management technology, risk services, operations, treasury and regulatory reporting.
Coremont employs over 250 staff, with offices in London, Hong Kong, Connecticut and the Channel Islands. Led by a team of highly experienced finance professionals across multiple disciplines, Coremont is highly regarded across the industry for its trading analytics and operational robustness.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with institutional backing and a proven track record in delivering a suite of financial services to a market-leading standard. The successful individual will be able to combine their industry experience with a vision for further development in a dynamic and supportive environment.
Over the last two years we have built the Clarion portfolio management system covering FX, interest rate, equity, credit and commodity cash and derivative products. Clarion delivers live risk and P&L, pre-trade pricing and scenario analysis. Clarion also provides an order management system with pre-trade compliance checks and order staging to execution platforms.
We are looking for UX Designers to help us build Clarion into an industry leading, massively scalable and reliable platform. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure visual design library principles are consistent across all products and services
- Make complex information understandable
- Formulate design concepts that are engaging, attractive, and user-friendly
- Work in a cross-disciplinary environment, interacting with UX designers, product owners, business analysts and developers across Coremont
- Improve the quality of the user experience through visual design, information presentation and flow
The succesful applicant will have
- Solid understanding of visual design process, information architecture, web and application usability and best-in-class UI design
- Strong design skills, including around layout, typography, information hierarchy, and data visualization
- Excellent team work and communication skills, handle pressure and adapt to new and complex domains
- Ability to create cutting-edge, highly usable interfaces for various applications
- Robust and detailed design documentation that has high impact and is valuable to the team
- Stunning portfolio demonstrating how you work as well as your end product
- Keen understanding of basic usability principles and existing application frameworks
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite product, Figma, and sketch Technologies