Coremont provides integrated front to back office services to investment managers and financial institutions and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom. Coremont’s offering covers the full investment life-cycle, including portfolio management technology, risk services, operations, treasury and regulatory reporting.
Coremont employs over 200 staff, with offices in London, Hong Kong, Connecticut and the Channel Islands. Led by a team of highly experienced finance professionals across multiple disciplines, Coremont is highly regarded across the industry for its trading analytics and operational robustness.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with institutional backing and a proven track record in delivering a suite of financial services to a market-leading standard. The successful individual will be able to combine their industry experience with a vision for further development in a dynamic and supportive environment.
This new role has been created in the Finance team due to growth within the business. The successful individual will work closely with the Accountant and will undertake a wide variety of responsibilities.
- Assist in the preparation of ICAAP, Liquidity policy, FOR and Pillar 3
- Assist in the preparation of the FCA returns and the monitoring of the Core’s financial resources
- FCA application
- New IFPR regime – prepare for the new regime
- ONS and Covid 19 reporting
- Book keeping for subsidiaries
- Non Staff Cost Spreadsheet
- Adhoc requests
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Experience with regulatory reporting (FCA returns, ICAAP)
- Exposure to Month end book keeping
- Numerical related University degree
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Proficient in Excel
- Previous experience using accounting software
- Studying an Accounting Qualification e.g. ACCA
- Team player – hands on and willing to get involved, good communication skills
- Time management & organisation
- A focused individual who thrives in a challenging environment and enjoys taking on responsibility
- Self-starter, thorough and pro-active