Coremont provides integrated front to back office services to investment managers and financial institutions and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom. Coremont’s offering covers the full investment life-cycle, including portfolio management technology, risk services, operations, treasury and regulatory reporting.
Coremont employs over 200 staff, with offices in London, Hong Kong, Connecticut and the Channel Islands. Led by a team of highly experienced finance professionals across multiple disciplines, Coremont is highly regarded across the industry for its trading analytics and operational robustness.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with institutional backing and a proven track record in delivering a suite of financial services to a market-leading standard. The successful individual will be able to combine their industry experience with a vision for further development in a dynamic and supportive environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Market Data Developer to join an established development team responsible for trade lifecycle and market data technology to contribute to the growth of our new platform. The successful applicant will be a developer in the market data sub-team of Trading Technology The team is responsible for our in house market data repository that interfaces with numerous external providers using a variety of protocols (Refinitiv RFA, Bloomberg SAPI, REST, FIX, etc.) to source data required for portfolio valuation, risk and pricing. Our team also owns the largest database at Coremont for market data, so part of the role would be to better manage that and liaise with our database administrators for any performance and storage improvements. Another key area would be to improve the testability of large parts of the system.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- 3+ years professional C# experience
- NET Core and .NET Framework, WinForms, WPF
- SQL & Microsoft SQL Server
- Visual Studio, GitLab, Nuget
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- FIX protocol/Fpml/QuickFixJ
- Good understanding of market data concepts and external data providers such as Bloomberg and Refinitiv
- Financial knowledge and understanding of the trade lifecycle would be considered an advantage
- Involvement in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Experience in the development and support of a critical production environment with a devops mindset
- Capable and confident with scripting in a Windows environment
- Comfortable working with large volumes of data (XML/JSON) and SQL
- Ability to communicate clearly with project stakeholders
- Able to multitask and prioritise well
- Must be a self-starter who will work well in a busy team and within a dynamic environment
- Exposure to Java/Scala will be considered an advantage